Q1. Why should I advertise through Komli? Komli Australia & New Zealand, formerly known as Postclick Australia, is one of the region’s leading online media networks. As part of the larger Komli group, Komli ANZ offers international strength in the fields of media, data and technology for the purpose of brand building, customer acquisition and other ROI conditions.
Q2. What are the benefits of going through Komli? For marketers, Komli ANZ provides solutions across brand and performance marketing, social media, video advertising, audience targeting, rich media, online audience measurement and brand impact measurement.
Q3. Will I get any discounts by advertising through Komli? Yes. There are several discounts possible for long-term deals. Please contact sales to start a conversation.
Q4. How will Komli help me stick to my advertising budget? The account management constantly monitors your campaigns to flags concerns well ahead in time. If they feel that your campaign might fall short on targets, they will advise you on how to redistribute your spends and even suggest changes to your communication to elicit the desired response from the audience.
Q5. What if the categories I advertise on don’t give me results? The account management constantly monitors your campaigns to optimize it for the best results possible. From time to time they might suggest changes to your creative communication or spends if campaign goals are not being met.
Q6. How do I begin advertising with Komli? Sales is your first point of contact. Please contact them to start a conversation.
Q7. How do I register with Komli? Sales is your first point of contact. Please contact them to start a conversation.
Q8. How do I create a campaign with Komli? Sales is your first point of contact. You need to send them an Advertising Order, creatives and URLs for the landing pages to start campaigns.
Q9. How can I discontinue giving ads after signing up? You just need to place a request to the sales/account management team.
Q10. What kind of reports will I get from Komli? Campaign performance reports include information on impressions, clicks and CTR. These can be filtered by creative or by day.
Q11. How frequently will the reports be updated? Scheduled reports are automatically emailed to you daily. We also provide a login to the third party ad server from where you can pull real time reports as well.
1)What Komli has to offer to its publishers? For publishers, Komli ANZ represents a partnership that leverages deep experience in revenue optimisation and outstanding expertise in data and technology solutions.
Komli ANZ’s media network delivers the audiences and media associated with Business & SME, Finance & Investment, News & Reference, Technology and, more recently, ethnic communities.
2) Benefits of being a publisher for Komli.
Publisher management team to help you with all publisher queries
Best optimization and inventory management resources
Efficient auto optimization platform
3) What are the pricing metrics used by Komli? Komli uses the following pricing metrics:
CPC Cost of advertising based on the number of clicks received.
CPL (Cost-per-lead) - Cost of advertising based on the number of database files (leads) received.
CPM (Cost-per-thousand) - Media term describing the cost of 1,000 impressions. For example, a web site that charges $1,500 per ad and reports 100,000 visits has a CPM of $15 ($1,500 divided by 100).
4) How do I know about the revenue generated by my site? We will be sending you a weekly or daily report, or a dedicated login to our ad server.
5) What are the payment terms?
Payment Period: 60 - 90 days
Payment Mode: We make payments as per publisher preference.
6) What type of ads does Komli allow? Komli has various advertisers constantly looking for several ad types. The most common ones are as mentioned below
7) What are the standard ads sizes Komli uses? Go to section Ad Specs
8) What categories of publisher does Komli work with?
Komli works with all categories of publishers. Some of the top categories involve
Business & SME
Finance & Investment
News & Reference
9) What is the Komli Publisher Evaluations Criteria that I need to meet in order to be a publisher for Komli? 1. The contents on the site gets regularly updated 2. List of categories/sites not to be included:
Pornography, adult or mature content
Content related to racial intolerance or advocacy against any individual, group or organization
Gambling or casino-related content
Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia content (excluding prescribed drugs)
Sales of beer or hard alcohol
Sales of tobacco or tobacco-related products
Sales of weapons or ammunition (e.g. firearms, firearm components, fighting knives, stun guns)
Content regarding programs which compensate users for clicking ads or offers, surfing websites or reading emails
Any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity or infringes on the legal rights of others
User generated content such as blogs, discussion forums should not considered for approval due to high risk factor involved.
Downloads of software’s, anti-virus tools, hacking software, etc.
10) Can I block certain ads on my site? Yes. We allow certain ads to be blocked. However this is done on receiving a mail or a phone call from your end.
11) Is there any cost involved in being a publisher for Komli? No there is no cost involved in being a publisher for Komli.
12) After how many days are the tags sent? The tags our sent after the site is reviewed. The tags will be sent anywhere between 2 – 4 days after registration.
13) How do I apply to be a publisher for Komli? CLICK HERE