1)What Komli has to offer to its publishers?
For publishers, Komli ANZ represents a partnership that leverages deep experience in revenue optimisation and outstanding expertise in data and technology solutions.
Komli ANZ’s media network delivers the audiences and media associated with Business & SME, Finance & Investment, News & Reference, Technology and, more recently, ethnic communities.
2) Benefits of being a publisher for Komli.
- Publisher management team to help you with all publisher queries
- Best optimization and inventory management resources
- Efficient auto optimization platform
3) What are the pricing metrics used by Komli?
Komli uses the following pricing metrics:
- CPC Cost of advertising based on the number of clicks received.
- CPL (Cost-per-lead) - Cost of advertising based on the number of database files (leads) received.
- CPM (Cost-per-thousand) - Media term describing the cost of 1,000 impressions. For example, a web site that charges $1,500 per ad and reports 100,000 visits has a CPM of $15 ($1,500 divided by 100).
4) How do I know about the revenue generated by my site?
We will be sending you a weekly or daily report, or a dedicated login to our ad server.
5) What are the payment terms?
- Payment Period: 60 - 90 days
- Payment Mode: We make payments as per publisher preference.
6) What type of ads does Komli allow?
Komli has various advertisers constantly looking for several ad types. The most common ones are as mentioned below
- Banner Ads
7) What are the standard ads sizes Komli uses?
Go to section Ad Specs
8) What categories of publisher does Komli work with?
- Komli works with all categories of publishers. Some of the top categories involve
- Business & SME
- Finance & Investment
- News & Reference
- Ethnic communities
9) What is the Komli Publisher Evaluations Criteria that I need to meet in order to be a publisher for Komli?
1. The contents on the site gets regularly updated
2. List of categories/sites not to be included:
- Pornography, adult or mature content
- Violent content
- Content related to racial intolerance or advocacy against any individual, group or organization
- Excessive profanity
- Hacking/cracking content
- Gambling or casino-related content
- Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia content (excluding prescribed drugs)
- Sales of beer or hard alcohol
- Sales of tobacco or tobacco-related products
- Sales of weapons or ammunition (e.g. firearms, firearm components, fighting knives, stun guns)
- Content regarding programs which compensate users for clicking ads or offers, surfing websites or reading emails
- Any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity or infringes on the legal rights of others
- User generated content such as blogs, discussion forums should not considered for approval due to high risk factor involved.
- Downloads of software’s, anti-virus tools, hacking software, etc.
10) Can I block certain ads on my site?
Yes. We allow certain ads to be blocked. However this is done on receiving a mail or a phone call from your end.
11) Is there any cost involved in being a publisher for Komli?
No there is no cost involved in being a publisher for Komli.
12) After how many days are the tags sent?
The tags our sent after the site is reviewed. The tags will be sent anywhere between 2 – 4 days after registration.
13) How do I apply to be a publisher for Komli?