- Indian, Chinese and Russians coming to London to buy luxury goods
- Other key international audiences
- Key demographics and spending trends
Reports for the ANZ market will follow soon. In the interim, feel free to peruse our global, Komli Media's Reports.
- Multicultural students
- Top subjects being studied
- International students in the UK - Chinese, South Asian and the Middle East
- Muslim Festivals celebrated in the UK
- Diwali Celebrations
- Related business areas - Money transfers and Food retailing
Online Travel - focuses on Online Travel Agent sites (OTAs) and Airline websites
The online travel sector continues to be the first point of entry for most e-commerce transactions in India. Making online travel bookings much more convenient, transparent and fun, the Online travel sites have seen a huge growth of over 35% (in usage) in 2010. The ViziSense report showcases the split of users across the various travel sections while focusing on OTAs and captures the following :
- Split of users on OTAs and airline sites
- Share of usage between metros and rest of country across both these segment of sites
- Top sites and their attributes (highest searched sectors, destinations, etc.) and their traffic source within the OTA segment
- Demographic profile of users and their daily usage and time spent behavior
- Difference in profile of buyers vs. visitors on OTAs
and many more insights.
Sample size of 6000+ users analyzed between October 2009 - October 2010
The passenger car segment has seen a tremendous growth in 2010 and what's becoming even more important is the role of online automobile sites in aiding the decision making process of car buyers. The ViziSense report digs deeper into:
- Contribution of automobile portals and OEM sites to car buying and comparison of the same (in terms of usage)
- Share of cars searched (in every segment from entry level till the premium segment)
- Comparisons across models and segments
- Top cities and share of non-metros across segments
- Attributes and features most consumed on automobile sites as well as OEM sites and their comparison
- Share of interest between 'new' and 'used' cars
and lots more insights.
Sample size of 5000+ users analyzed between June - December 2010
2010-2011 clearly belonged to the non-Travel B2C e-commerce category which has caught the fancy of Indians with new entrants promising great discounts and an even better user experience and the advent of the all new services category. This report prepared by the research desk of ViziSense, India's first and leading Internet Audience Measurement Platform, is an attempt to dig deeper into the fast evolving B2C e-commerce market and answer some key questions by providing a detailed analysis on usage patterns and growth on e-commerce websites, types of products and services sought and purchased, purchase sessions, share of transactions amongst various websites, etc.