Komli Multicultural is a digital network connecting advertisers with Canadian multicultural groups through display, video, mobile, and social platforms.
Canada’s visible ethnic populations are now being termed as the “new mainstream”. Residing in urban centers, they are becoming majorities in key markets like Toronto, Vancouver, & Montreal
- Visible ethnic population accounts to 16.2% i.e. one in every six Canadians. According to the 2006 census their population has shot up by 13.4% from the previous 2001 census.
- The Asian population has quickly become the largest visible ethnic population in Canada.
- By 2012, approximately 19.56% of the population in Canada will consist of individuals of non-European (Ethnic) origin.
- The average age of Asian-Canadians is 33 years as compared to the general market which is 39 years old.
Why Komli Multicultural?
Komli Multicultural provides custom integrated solutions to reach Canadian Multicultural groups through multiple digital channels like Display, Video, Mobile, and Social Media.
Komli engages these audiences through “homeland” sites (e.g. from China, India, Philippines, Middle East) along with North American Ethnic sites through both ethnic and English content sites (targeting US IPs).
- Network reach: Target by audience ethnicity, content channel, demographic, and geographic (Country, State) levels.
- Content Integration: Custom Solutions developed for advertisers; through a dynamic 360 degree marketing approach with premium publishers.
- Audience targeting: South Asians, Chinese, Filipinos, Middle Easterns and more.
- Video: Using dynamic video ad formats through Komli PLAY and engaging this audience with highly impactful ads.
- Social Media: Via Komli Engage’s custom solutions for social media platforms like Facebook; brands can target the Canadian visible ethnic population on the social sphere.
Source: Statscan 2006